The Lauriston Rowing Association (LRA) is community of Lauriston parents and guardians that provides support to the Lauriston Rowing program by:
- raising money to help the rowing program by ensuring that equipment is up to date and well maintained
- organising functions for the rowers and their families to foster open communication and knowledge sharing between parents and the rowing program
- supporting Lauriston girls during regattas and training
- fulfilling Lauriston’s obligations to provide officials and marshals at regattas
- supporting the Director of Rowing
- generally supporting and ensuring the future of rowing at Lauriston.
Parents of rowers are encouraged to participate in LRA activities, where all are welcome.