Step 1 - Application
Complete an application form and send it in with the following:
- A copy of the student's most recent report
- A copy of AEAS English test results
- A copy of the student's passport
- The registration fee of $A300
- A copy of the student's visa
Applications should be sent to:
Lauriston Girls' School
38 Huntingtower Road
Armadale Vic 3143
or emailed to email@example.com
Please note that:
- Academic results need to be of a good standard with at least a C achieved in English.
- Copies of documents cannot be returned.
Step 2 - Outcome
If the application is successful the School will request an enrolment interview. This can be done via Skype if the student is overseas. At the successful completion of the interview, the School will issue a letter of offer.
At this point the following will be required:
- Details of where the student will be residing. Students on a 571 student visa will be appointed a guardian at no cost with ISA Guardian and Welfare Services. Please note, Lauriston requires ALL international students to have a guardian, regardless of whether they have turned 18 years of age. Students must reside in a Lauriston approved homestay through Australian Homestay Network (AHN).
- An admission fee of $A1,000 per student or $A1,500 per family.
- Payment of one semester of tuition fees.
Step 3 - Student Visas
Once all relevant documents and fees are received the school will issue a confirmation of enrolment letter and an eCOE (required by the student to obtain a student visa).
It is the students' and their families' responsibility to apply for and renew visas.
Further information can be found at www.immi.gov.au