Encouraging the finest teachers, supporting innovative education methods and engendering a culture of continuous learning.
The Lauriston Institute was established in 2005 to work at the forefront of educational development.
Based at Lauriston Girls' School, the Institute offers custom designed programs tailored for particular requirements. Past projects have involved:
- Leadership training specifically for teachers
- Professional development focusing on good teaching practice
- The latest research in gender specific education
- Developing emotionally intelligent organisations
- Organisation development facilitation
- Governance consultation services
- Facilitation of national and international presenters in current education theory
- Parent education to align closely with learning activities and student management
The Institute works within Lauriston and on-site with clients to deliver outcomes.
To learn more about the Institute contact Director Nick Thornton to discuss your requirements:
T: +61 3 9864 7555