Lauriston Parents’ Association
The Lauriston Parents’ Association (LPA) plays an integral role in shaping and building the Lauriston community. They coordinate a range of activities and events and encourage participation in fundraising activities to support and enhance the School’s programs.
All parents who have a child at Lauriston’s Kindergarten, Junior School or Senior School are eligible to be involved and it is a wonderful way for parents to connect with other families and fully participate in community life at Lauriston.
Parents and Guardians interested in joining the LPA, an LPA group or are interested in becoming a Class Representative are encouraged to email email@example.com. Further information about the LPA is available on the Parent Central page of Schoolbox.
“At Lauriston, we value the partnership we have with our parents and believe that this greatly enhances the educational experience of our students.”
― Susan Just, Principal
Supporting the School
The Lauriston Parents’ Association has provided significant support to the School over many years. Through its fundraising efforts, the LPA has funded multiple projects and items including:
- Commissioning the Dining Hall at Howqua
- Contributing to the Science and Technology Centre
- Contributing to the Ullmer Sports & Wellbeing Centre
- Purchasing computer pods for Blairholme
- Contributing to the Art & Visual Communication precinct
- Building the ‘LPA Centre’ for Student Services
- Providing data projectors in classrooms
- Purchasing the School’s grand piano
- Sponsoring the Year 10 ‘LPA United Nations Congress’
- Developing video conferencing facilities between the Armadale and Howqua Campuses
- Donating a defibrillator to Howqua
- Establishing the LPA Innovation Fund